Here are six ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. I have been writing on this topic for quite some time (almost a full year of articles available to you). Just use the search box on the right-hand side of the home page. I may have already addressed your topic. If not, perhaps you’ll give me an idea for my next blog article. 😉
- Subscribe to my updates. I publish a couple times each month. You can subscribe here [include link] to make certain you don’t miss a single post.
- Purchase my book. What Lies Between Us Journal & Guide: Fostering first steps toward racial healing. This is my most popular product which has sold many many copies since its release in September. Here is where I capture my best material on shattering the myth of race. I include plenty of facilitator notes inside to help small group leaders lead the discussion. Click to order your copy today.
- Hire me to facilitate at your small group. The most popular request I receive is “Would you please work with our small group to help us walk through your book?” Believe me, I love doing this because the experience is so rich. Because there are so many requests for me to lead groups, I can honor only a few per quarter. Let’s talk about how I can best help you and your group. Click to reach out to me via email and get started.
- Hire me as your Coach. One-to-one coaching is perhaps the best way to make improvements in yourself and/or in your organization. Sessions usually last about an hour, and the engagements are customized in length depending upon your goals. Email me today so we can talk about your coaching needs.
- Hire me as a Keynote or Breakout Session speaker. This is one of my favorite things to do! I LOVE getting out to speak to groups of any size. Keep in mind that I am a wife and a mother of 3, so I can only accept a limited number of opportunities to travel each month. It is best to contact me early in your planning process so I can make arrangements for childcard. Click here to email me so we can get started.